For More Top Organization Jobs Click Here
To act as the first point of contact for visitors and callers. This position will be primarily responsible for the reception area and managing the floor during operating hours and events in addition to coordinating front-desk activities. This role is also critical in capturing customers information as a sales lead and assigning them to the sales team accurately based on a rotation schedule. In addition, this is also a customer service role and should also be able to deal with emergencies in a timely and effective manner, while streamlining office operations.
- Ensure that the front entrances of experience center are presentable and always reflecting the professional image of Majid Al Futtaim and customers.
- Receiving calls at the reception and assigning to the right team member, and taking down customer’s message and ensuring the customer is called back accordingly.
- Greeting and welcoming customers professionally and ensure every visit is registered and assigned to the right team member
- Execute adhoc data entry and data enrichment tasks within the lead and customer journey touch points to support sales and CRM functions.
- Ensure leads are accurately registered and assigned to the sales team based on the rotation chart.
- Immediately report any poor levels of cleanliness, maintenance issues, behavioral concerns or anything that may affect the image of the organization and the customer journey to the line manager or Head of CRM.
Benefits of Vacancies At Albaddad Capital Group
Vacancies At Albaddad Capital Group recognizes the importance of employee satisfaction and well-being. You will be provided with these benefits they include:
- Competitive salary packages
- Health and dental insurance coverage
- Retirement plans and savings options
- Employee discounts on company products
- Professional development opportunities
- Employee recognition programs
- Work-life balance initiatives
- Collaborative and supportive work culture