Recruitment Manager Jobs In Dubai | Baker McKenzie
Apply Also: Content Writer Jobs In Dubai | Quaid Ventures
Manage and execute all non-partner (Graduate, Associate/Fee-earner and Business Professional) recruiting activities for the Dubai and Gulf offices (Abu Dhabi, Bahrain, Doha, Jeddah & Riyadh), providing high quality recruitment expertise and delivery that is consistent with local country office/s and EMEA+ Recruitment strategy and is aligned to wider Regional and Global Recruitment strategy, ensuring implementation of agreed recruiting objectives.
- Manage and execute Associate / Fee-earner recruitment, Graduate Recruitment (and associated programmes and activity) and Business Professional recruitment, across multiple offices
- Drive creative sourcing methodologies, reducing dependency on agencies and focusing on direct sourcing in support of the direct hiring strategy across all populations
- Lead and/or actively participate in one recruitment work-stream and the agreed sub-streams to develop and implement recruitment objectives, whilst ensuring recruiting professionals are aligned on recruitment execution
- Ensure effective coordination with the E2E team across all service level requests to ensure support is seamless, efficient and provides high quality candidate experience
- Work closely with Talent Management on key programmes (e.g. the Emiratisation Employment and Work Experience Programmes) and to ensure seamless transition post candidate acceptance, providing a first class candidate experience
- Network with Firm partners, legal recruiters and other law firm recruitment professionals in an effort to stay abreast of trends and activity in the legal community
- Mentor and develop junior recruitment professionals, as required
For More Jobs
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.