The Total Office
Sales Account Manager Jobs In Dubai | The Total Office
You’ll be responsible for generating and converting sales leads by developing new and lasting relationships with clients, designers, and other stakeholders through prospecting and clienteling. You will use your comprehensive furniture knowledge to guide and advise customers looking to furnish their spaces. You will also leverage your existing relationships with Designers, Contractors, Project Managers etc. to secure projects.
- Managing accounts for long-term success.
- Establishing good rapport with clients.
- Developing new sales opportunities.
- Supervising representatives to ensure increased sales.
- Preparing reports on accounts and transactions.
- Tracking account targets.
- Monitoring sales.
- Business, marketing, or similar degree.
- Proven experience in a sales position.
- Knowledge of CRM software and MS Office.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of sales metrics.
- Ability to problem-solve.
- At least 5 years’ of furniture competitive Sales or interior design experience
- Ability to build/maintain a client base and provide creative furnishing solutions for customers’ needs
- Good reading, written and verbal language skills (English)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
To apply for this job please visit www.bayt.com.