Papaya Global provides a payroll management platform and global workforce management solutions to companies operating in 140+ countries. Through our innovative technology, we allow our clients to manage their global payrolls, EoRs, and independent contractors in an efficient, secure, compliant, and cost-effective manner.
As Regional Sales Executive you will hold primary responsibility for identifying and bringing in new business. In this role, you will be reporting directly to the Regional Sales Leader.
- Developing new business through proactive lead generation, with a primary focus on start-ups, scale-ups, and mid-market clients;
- Working closely with Group Marketing to ensure high conversion from MQLs to SQLs and enhance overall Marketing effectiveness;
- Staying abreast of the latest trends and developments related to global payroll, HR, and technologies; and understanding how to translate these trends into sales opportunities;
- Managing the entire sales process efficiently and effectively; from initial contact and product demo, to contract negotiations and handover to our service delivery teams;
- Presenting and demonstrating the Papaya Global value proposition and product offering verbally, through compelling tailored proposals (Word and PowerPoint) and by hosting technology demos;
- Working closely with Customer Success Managers and other internal resources to ensure a high-quality and seamless customer experience;
- Hitting and exceeding individual targets consistently;
- Minimum of 2-3 years of relevant technology sales/account management experience;
- Excellent English; written and verbal communication skills (Spanish a plus);
- University degree or a comparable level achieved through experience;
- General understanding of the global payroll, HR, and PEO space is preferred; willingness and eagerness to learn quickly and continuously is a must;
- Appreciation for the international expansion space in general; and for working in a global, cross-cultural and multilingual organization in particular;
- Proven track record as a true hunter and consultative solution seller, ideally in the global HR/payroll space, is a must;
- Entrepreneurial mindset, hutzpah, and self-motivation are required;
- Team spirit: albeit an individual contributor role, you will be required to closely collaborate, share best practices and experiences, and celebrate wins with peers and colleagues on a regular basis;
- Domestic and international travel may be required up to 10%
To apply for this job please visit www.careerjet.ae.