Sales Executive Jobs In Abu Dhabi | GMG
For More Top Organization Jobs Click Here
GMG is a global well-being company retailing, distributing and manufacturing a portfolio of leading international and home-grown brands across sport, food and health sectors. Its vision is to inspire people to win in ways that make the world better. Today, GMG’s investments span across four key verticals: GMG Sports, GMG Food, GMG Health, and GMG Consumer Goods. Under the ownership and management of the Baker family, it has become a leading global company, affiliated with the world’s most successful and respected brands in the well-being sector. Working across the Middle East, North Africa, and Asia, GMG has introduced more than 120 brands into its markets.
- Adheres to sales forecast and strategic plan to ensure optimization and profitability of the Business Unit
- Provides sales forecasts and ensures that the brand/category function is informed for required actions
- Manages sales operations, regularly monitors day-to-day operations, including checks on prospective clients, negotiations and the design of competitive sales packages
- Visits customer frequently to take orders, confirm delivery details and stock levels
- Records progress of enquiries and creates regular reports, including source of business trends, enquiry conversion rates, future predicted sales and other reports as directed by the sales manager
- Promotes the business to new and existing clients and secures new and repeat business by networking at various sales and corporate events
- Advises customers on forthcoming product developments and discusses special promotions
- Develops a database of qualified leads through referrals, email, and networking; identifies and develop new customer accounts to increase sales
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or equivalent
- Minimum of 1 year of relevant experience.
To apply for this job please visit hiring.com.pk.