Sales Executive Jobs in Abu Dhabi UAE 2023 | Etihad Careers
For More Top Organization Jobs Click Here
As part of the Trading Enterprises, you will be able to maximise every sales opportunity and build long term business relationships with all our customers. You will be responsible to achieve sales targets with retained gross margins on units and maximize the uptake of Finance and Insurance (F&I) products, trade-ins, and accessory sales while maintaining expected standards on CSV & NPS throughout the customer journey..
- Achieve and maintain the Company prescribed sales standards for his/her area of operation, which improves and maintains company and brand image and prestige.
- Achieve or exceed CSI/ NSP objectives, thereby ensuring maximum customer satisfaction and repeat sales
- Adhere to company sales and prospecting systems. Achieve or exceed the target on number of prospects logged which ensures achievement of Company’s business objectives and a larger customer/prospect base
- Ensure that Company procedures are adhered to while handling cash and credit customers. This ensures safety of cash and minimal chances of any loss
- Degree or Diploma education preferred, but not essential
- Essential to have at least 2 years’ experience in a similar sales position in retail sales
- English is essential and Arabic is desirable. Other languages such as Urdu, Hindi, Tagalog, Farsi etc are advantageous.
- Leadership, negotiation and influencing skills, ability to build strong customer relationships, conflict resolution, ability to think clearly under pressure, ability to take decisions and follow through. Strong team player.
To apply for this job please visit ebilos.com.