Sales Operations Analyst Jobs In Abu Dhabi | G4S Careers
We are currently looking for an experienced Sales Operations Analyst with proficiency in using Salesforce. Reporting to the Head of Sales & Business Development, the successful candidate will be responsible for providing day to day support to the Management and the members of the Sales Team in driving best practices in using the Salesforce system. He/she will closely monitor data integrity and flagging issues and cascading communications on enhancement across business units.
- Administration of salesforce.com, a CRM tool used to manage customer accounts and opportunities.
- Update the business on day to day sales performance by tracking and analysing key metrics like pipeline growth and quota attainment.
- Conducts pipeline review meetings by service category to ensure all records are updated.
- Incharge of conducting training on Salesforce for new users and refresher sessions for the existing user to ensure all users understand the process and are knowledgeable on how to manage their accounts and opportunities on the system.
- Collect, consolidate and generate weekly and monthly sales forecasts.
- Diploma / Degree in any field from a reputable university
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience in Sales Operations data gathering, analysis and reporting from large multinational organizations.
- Proficiency in Salesforce is a must.
- Good understanding of SPI sales processes
- Proficient in MS Office package and Google Apps for Work packages
- Excellent English communication skills, verbal and written
To apply for this job please visit uaejobbank.info.