Sales Specialist Jobs In Dubai | AMICO Group
To achieve the sales forecasts and collection of the assigned products (Arthroplasty) in a defined territory by prospecting the territory sales opportunities, building up and maintaining relationships with prospects and customers, promoting assigned products, following up orders processes and collection, sustaining customers’ in-service and reporting on competitors actions.
- Conduct, document, and communicate analyses and evaluations of customers’ preferences, business potential, and competition actions in his/her territory.
- Develop the assigned product’s sales forecasts and action plans conforming to the company strategies for his supervisor’s review and approval.
- Meet and interact with target customers and key business players defining sales potentials, promoting and selling the assigned products.
Apply Also: AE-Business Pro Jobs in Dubai | Apple Careers
- Participate in marketing events, conferences, workshops, and promotion campaigns relating to his territory and accounts selling assigned products.
- Support/provide Customers’ in-service.
- Ensure skillful technical support to Customers; follow up customer contentment regarding the equipment system installation, start-up, utilization, and maintenance.
- Report on action plans, customers’ responses, achievements and sales potentials and competitors’ rivalry.
For More Jobs
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.