Senior Customer Service Assistant Jobs in Dubai | Emirates Jobs
Ensure the delivery of service support services to a high standard. Identifying opportunities that will continuously improve all aspects of FM operations
- To be responsible for all external contractors in the building on a daily basis, Cleaning, Maintenance, Catering, Plant Maintenance and Pest Control ensuring all SLA’s and KPI’s are maintained.
- Carry out building & meeting room checks on a daily basis, ensuring any issues are dealt with in a prompt and efficient manner.
- Assisting the customer service department with office moves and other general adhoc projects.
- Ordering new furniture as and when required.
- Administration.General administration : 3+ Years
- 10 Years schooling or equivalent
- Computer literate with MS word and ability to use e-mail, fax, etc. Ability to communicate in other foreign language will be advantageous. A valid UAE driving licence is preferred.