1- Senior Financial Analyst
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
The role will be part of the MENA Consumer Financial Planning and Analysis team. You will partner closely with finance and business stakeholders, in UAE KSA & Egypt, and with our Corp FP&A team in global HQ (in Seattle) to provide timely analysis and insights. You will be primarily responsible for controllership, reporting and planning activities, and also have a focus on identifying and driving cost reduction opportunities.
- Provide timely and insightful reporting of financial results
- Support financial review processes including monthly financial and quarterly business reviews, planning, forecasting, and ad hoc analytics
- Drive continual standardization and streamlining of planning and forecasting processes
- Develop tools to drive better understanding of MENA performance and metric trends
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Bias for action, including the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in investigations case management
- Experience in HR transactional processes
To apply for this job please visit www.amazon.jobs.