With offices in four locations worldwide, Easygenerator is growing quickly. We are constantly improving our product to become the global category leader and aim for 100% revenue growth each year. At Easygenerator, we challenge, we own, we deliver, and we experiment. Our success comes from our people, and we are looking for a Senior Full Stack Engineer to help us achieve our ambitious goals.
- We are looking for a senior full-stack developer with minimum 5+ years of experience to join our brand new Dubai office. In this role you will:
- Work on all aspects of the core product day-to-day
- Own the features you work on from day one. From technical discussion to the feature release
- Work closely with the Product team to provide technical input during groomation
- Testing the code you write, Including e2e functional tests and unit tests
- Actively work with colleagues within the team to collaborate on support issues, code reviews, and technical discussions
- Make most of the opportunities to excel your skills and career from day one.
- Experience in EcmaScript 6, CSS preprocessors
- Front-end build tools (Webpack, Gulp)
- Cross-browser markup skills (IE11+) and mobile browsers
- Experience in using version control and management systems: GIT, Github
- Experience with Typescript
- Experience with functional testing and unit testing (Cypress, Mocha, Chai etc.)
- Advanced knowledge of React framework (Redux, styled-components, jest)
- Experience in Vue.js is a plus
- Advanced knowledge of Node.js (Nestjs)
- Experience with MongoDB
- Deep understanding and practical experience with microservices architecture
- Deep understanding of back-end architectural principles
- Experience with testing best practices: unit test and integration tests of backend APIs
- Experience with Redis, RabbitMQ
- Experience in major JS framework required one of which should either be Vue.js or React
- Experience of leading a team of developers
- Strong team player with excellent communication skills
- Experience liaising with Product Team and managing project deliveries.
- Prior working experience with working in a multi-cultural environment
- Experience in cloud technologies (AWS)
To apply for this job please visit www.careerjet.ae.