Johns Hopkins Aramco Healthcare Careers is Looking to Hire Following Staff – Senior Health Promotion Advisor Jobs at JHAH | Dhahran
About Johns Hopkins Aramco Healthcare
Johns Hopkins Aramco Healthcare is a joint project between Saudi Aramco, energy and integrated global petrochemicals company, and Johns Hopkins School of Medicine, the academic medical teaching and research arm of Johns Hopkins University.
The Health Promoter is responsible for the development and implementation of health promotion activities, programs and interventions for the JHAH target population. This position will primarily work with JHAH contracted network providers, JHAH and may include other collaborative agencies such as Ministry of Health, Kingdom-wide when directed.
- Applies the knowledge of population health management strategies including determinants of health, risk factors, chronic condition management, health behavior principles, preventive medicine and change theory as it applies to health promotion/population health management.
- Conducts community/situational assessment of JHAH and Saudi Aramco organization including environmental scan to identify community perspectives, assets, resources, challenges and gaps.
- Analyzes data collected to identify an emerging issues and trends to incorporate relevant findings into recommendations and interventions.
- Interprets findings of community/ population health assessment and recommend health promotion strategies
- Develops and implement health promotion programs following evidence-based program planning and evaluation tools.
- Demonstrates ability to develop, plan, implement and evaluate health promotion policy and programs
- Shares detailed reports and finding analyses of assessed community/population with management.
- Conducts health promotion programs for JHAH population/Saudi Aramco beneficiaries
- Monitors and evaluates the implementation of health promotion interventions on a timely manner
- Identifies and oversees resources (skills, personnel, partner, contributions, budget as appropriate)
- Applies culturally-relevant and appropriate approaches with people from diverse cultural, socioeconomic, educational backgrounds, population of all ages, genders, and health status.
- Advocates for targeted population to improve their health and well being
- Prepares and delivers presentations and represents organization at meetings and conferences.
- Follows legislation and internal policies and procedures
- Periodically review health communications, interventions and policies that support implementation of health promotion initiatives.
- Provides information tailored to specific audiences, on population health status and health promotion strategies
- Communicate with diverse population in culturally- appropriate manner.
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing, Health Promotion/Education or related health sciences
- Minimum 7 years of health promotion experience .
- Detail-oriented and self-motivated.
- Able to listen well, accurately communicate ideas, and to work well in a team.
- Travel to service locations as assigned.
- Competent on using outlook programs, reference management software and Microsoft applications including PowerPoint, Excel and Word