1- Senior Product Manager
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
Develop strong internal and external partnerships to ensure the product portfolio and positioning maximises sales through a clear understanding of the customer needs. Lead and manage the team to deliver on growth and profitability objectives. Drive the strategy for the product portfolio of dnata across new and existing markets and translate the strategy into clear deliverable plans, strongly focused on product differentiation and exceeding customer expectation.
- Contribute to the development of brand strategies and processes to meet the needs of the business and achieve revenue growth in collaboration with management, ensuring objectives and product plans are aligned with corporate vision.
- Manage the teams performance through coaching, training, development, career progression and motivate by role modelling leadership / team-work behaviours.
- Conduct regular competitor/market analysis including benchmarking of DMC product offerings and market position. Identify gaps in the market and profitable opportunities to implement new products.
- Degree or Honours (12+3 or equivalent) in relevant discipline (e.g. marketing, business, leisure / tourism).
- Experience in a commercial, product development, marketing or sales role, preferably within the travel or leisure industry
- Previous experience in a product development role is preferred