Senior Sales Executive Jobs in Dubai UAE 2023 | dnata Travel Careers
For More Top Organization Jobs Click Here
To efficiently sell and promote the complete range of dnata Travel products and services within the designated territory. Develop, plan and execute effective sales strategies to exploit all business opportunities and meet the annual budget and strategic priorities of the organisation. Assist and support Representative and Partners in effectively marketing and promoting leisure travel products in their respective areas to drive profitable growth.
- Recommend, develop and execute sales and promotional action plans focused on meeting the market and changing needs of customers. Develop plans which are aligned to the company?s revenue and market share objectives.
- Implement and monitor sales strategies in the territory to ensure dnata Travel is competitively positioned and remains front of mind and the travel company of choice for consumers. Co-ordinate the distribution of quality marketing and promotional collateral and material.
- Participate in the preparation of operating budgets for the department. Manage sales and promotion activities within approved budgets according to management policies and guidelines to maximise the usage of resources, controlling costs and increasing profitability.
- Maintain a strong customer centric orientation and excellent relationships with all key stakeholders.
- More than 5 years of experience in Hospitality / Hotels / travel industry, including 3 years in sales and marketing capacity.
- 12 Years schooling or equivalent
- A proven track record, with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org