Social Media and Content Specialist Jobs In Dubai | Gulf Petrochemicals
A Content Creator who has a great passion for Social Media and will be mainly responsible for the copywriting and editing activities within the MarCom department at GPCA. The role is accountable for all GPCA social media platforms and related community and advocacy campaigns. The role involves creating written content for GPCA’s activities and communications channels. The role requires a certain level of ability to translate ideas into solid and compelling content that meets the related objective, be able to do effective online research looking for relevant, recent supporting data, and have a knack for quickly getting to the core of the main message, scan through long documents and reports to extract what’s relevant and repurpose existing approved content by blending this with the latest data and news. This work directly impacts the success of GPCA’s Marketing and PR campaigns by driving engagement and delivering on KPIs.
– Developing and implementing effective content strategies to drive brand awareness, engagement, and lead generation.
– Effectively execute the GPCA’s new Social Media Strategy by creating engaging and informative content, including social media posts, short articles, video scripts, and infographics.
– Conduct thorough research on industry trends, market insights, and target audience preferences to ensure content relevance and effectiveness.
– Plan and manage content calendars to ensure consistent delivery of high-quality content on schedule.
– Analyzing, monitoring, and evaluating of the overall Social Media performance and producing the required reports.
– Ensure all efforts of the association and industry are highlighted and well covered.
– Create briefs/ storyboards and liaise with the graphic designer for appropriate visuals.
– Take a leading role in ensuring that deliverables are met on time.
– Assist in developing marketing content that supports the event promotion.
– Optimize content for search engines (SEO) to improve organic visibility and drive traffic to the company’s website
For More Jobs
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.