- Full Time
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- 25000 AED / Month
For More Top Organization Jobs Click Here
A Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) coordinator acts as a company’s ‘conscience’, championing and developing the ethical, environmentally-friendly, and community-minded side of a business..
- Assist with administrative processes for the CSR team including the procurement process, annual budget process, quarterly reporting and ongoing monitoring of expenses
- Work with government entities and not-for-profit partners to identify partnering opportunities and support networks
- Assist with the continuous improvement of the CSR strategy
- Develop and manage an on-going portfolio of social events across all accommodations (Flexible Working hours are required).
- Identify and implement new social welfare fund revenue streams.
- Building Capacity
- Strategic Business Sense/ View
- Develops Stakeholder Relations
- Managing Change
- Data Management
- Market Research
To apply for this job please visit careers.transguardgroup.com.