Specialist Radiologist Jobs in Dubai | Al Futtaim Careers
- Provides comprehensive care to patients according to current best-evidence based standards, using best judgement at all times and in accordance with Al-Futtaim Health Medical Staff bylaws and rules and regulations.
- Evaluating patients’ medical histories to ensure the various medical imaging procedures will not harm them.
- Suggesting alternative medical imaging techniques, when necessary.
- Informing patients about the medical imaging process.
- Performing or directing radiology staff to carry out image-guided, diagnostic procedures.
- Interpreting the results from diagnostic imaging procedures to determine diagnoses.
- MBBS or MBchB or equivalent qualification from an accredited institution AND Completion of specialty qualification recognized by Dubai Health Authority or Health Authority of Abu Dhabi or Ministry of Health UAE.
- Appropriate experience and competence in all aspects of Radiology.
- Ability to communicate effectively with patients, families, doctors, nurses, and other clinical staff.
To apply for this job please visit www.afuturewithus.com.