Al Futtaim Group
Sr. Civil Engineer – Facilities Management Jobs In Dubai | Al Futtaim Group
FM – Sr. Civil Engineer will be responsible for execution of small civil projects / refurbishment contracts from initiation stage through planning, design and construction for both renovation and new minor construction contracts across UAE.
Apply Also .Net Developer Jobs In Sharjah | Dautom
- Coordinates with Sales / Estimation department to facilitate / validate the pricing, planning / scheduling for the Civil contracts.
- Review tender / contract documents to understand the complete scope for project delivery and develops documents for initiation of projects to gain approval from client for job commencement.
- Prepares requests for proposal and conducts all necessary meetings, reviews bids, and recommends award of contract to facilitate hiring of vendors, contractors for outsourced scope of work.
- Monitors and reports on all phases of construction to ensure that implementation are carried out in accordance with specifications, compliance with appropriate building codes, local authorities and project requirements.
- Ensures that projects are within budgets.
- Direct and guide Engineers / Supervisors to their respective assigned duties, that all personnel are present at their assigned areas when they are scheduled to work
- Direct employees in construction and maintenance procedures to ensure effectiveness and efficiency, as well as compliance with all applicable regulations and authorities having jurisdiction.
- Develop staff development programs such as skills enhancement trainings and job-related training sessions to ensure competent work output.
- Manage and monitors the performance of direct report and provides guidance as and when required.
- Assign project work, coach, mentor and provide technical support to the FM team.
For More Jobs
To apply for this job please visit www.bayt.com.