About the role:
- Ensure high levels of customer’s satisfaction through supervising, monitoring and evaluating the quality and effectiveness of service provided by pharmacy staff
- Ensuring accuracy in dispensing all medications, including but not limited to controlled medication and insurance prescriptions
- Following insurance protocols and prompt documentation, communication and follow up
- Deal with staffing issues such as interviewing potential staff, conducting appraisals and performance reviews, organizing daily duty Rota, handling complaints and grievances, as well as providing or organizing training and development of staffs
- Identify current and future customer requirements by establishing rapport with potential and actual customers and other persons in a position to understand service requirements and enhancing existing relationships to maximize sales & margin returns
- Implement effective sales & marketing strategies related to all product ranges, working with vendors and manufacturers to bring in effective marketing displays for the sales floor and store windows
- Deliver on all targets, and drive business initiatives to an exceptional level.
- Participate in assigned projects involving industry organizations, supply chain initiatives, and other special projects
- Organize special promotions, displays and events in the store
- Update Area Manager on business performance, new initiatives and other pertinent issues
- Develop business strategies to raise our customers’ pool, expand store traffic and optimize profitability
- Prepare annual budget; schedule expenditures; analyze variances; initiate corrective actions
- Analyze sales figures and forecast future sales, analyze and interpret trends to facilitate planning
- Mai and staying in contact with vendors and shippers
- Managing the day to day activity in the store and monitoring adherence to company policy, programs and procedures.
- Maintain the stability and reputation of the store by complying with legal requirements by ensuring that the licensing of the facility as well as the staffs are valid, renewed and updated
- Maintain outstanding store condition and visual merchandising standards
- Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy.
- DHA License to dispense medicines.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as a registered pharmacist in UAE.