The job holder is responsible for planning, controlling and directing his store team to achieve highest level of customer service standards and in-store execution to deliver sustainable sales and profitable targets. JH provides excellent communication and people’s skills in order to influence everyone to manifest the best professional customer service and equipped with the ability to understand and analyses sales figures to drive the business to achieve its targets.
- Drives, monitors and reviews sales performance and recommends action plans to deliver sales budget (Store Level)
- Conducts monthly meetings focusing on category sales performance with the selling personnel to update category performance and recommend action plans for improvement
- Checks and reviews the implementation of display and timely replenishment.
- Manages availability and timely replenishment of stocks.
- Monitor store controllable expenses, supervise loss, asset protection and risk management and be accountable for inventory management
- Bachelor Degree (Masters Preferred)
- 4-6 years’ experience in Retail and team management.
- Good knowledge of the fashion/beauty industry and trends Retail operational skills (stock, VM, systems, cash…) Computer skills
- Management skills