Structural Engineer Bridges Jobs In Dubai UAE 2023 | AECOM
For More Top Organization Jobs Click Here
We believe infrastructure creates opportunity for everyone. Whether it’s improving your commute, keeping the lights on, providing access to clean water or transforming skylines, our work helps people and communities thrive. Our clients trust us to bring together the best people, ideas, technical expertise and digital solutions to our work in transportation, buildings, water, the environment and new energy. We’re one global team – 47,000 strong – driven by a common purpose to deliver a better world.
- Develops designs, calculations, sketches, diagrams, and project models as per specific discipline requirement. Works on drawings under the supervision of an experienced Engineer.
- Assists with the design content by applying both design and technical knowledge to ensure high-quality outputs under project timelines.
- Under Supervision, performs work following the agreed-upon budget and schedule.
- When required, collects and analyses information from specific discipline and interdisciplinary project BIM models.
- Uses computer software as a tool for solving fundamental engineering problems.
- Must have a Master’s Degree in Structural Engineering from an accredited University and also have studied Structural Engineering Courses during Bachelor’s Degree
- Must have graduated within the last 12 months or graduating no later than June 2023
- Successful applicants must have a minimum 3.4 GPA or 2:1 (or equivalent) and above
- Candidates must be currently based in the UAE
- If you hold a Master’s Degree, you must have started it within 12 months of completing the Bachelor’s Degree in order to have continuous education
- Any software experience including BIM, or any relevant computer programming would be beneficial.
To apply for this job please visit www.careerjet.ae.