Supply Chain Development Jobs in Dubai | Maersk Careers
The role will also contribute to the continued improvement and innovation in the Supply Chain Development team and the larger commercial organization and thereby be recognized globally as a thought leader.
- Lead the regional WCA Supply Chain Development team to identify, develop and win logistics solutions with Maersk’s top 200 customers using a consultative sales approach.
- Enable regional WCA SCD team to manage their role as member of Key Client account teams in WCA
- Engage Internal and external (customer) stakeholders to enable wins in key commercial opportunities
- Manage an effective engagement model with other internal stakeholders (regional and area leadership, sales, products, customer experience) in the WCA region
- At least 10 years of experience in commercial related roles, and 3 years as a team leader
- Logistics and Supply chain expertise including knowledge of the WCA logistics market
- M.S. degree in supply chain and logistics
- Customer-centric approach to growing revenues in logistics with target customers
To apply for this job please visit www.maersk.com.