Jumeirah Hotels & Resorts
Team Leader – Housekeeping Jobs In Dubai | Jumeirah Hotels & Resorts
Apply Also: Artistic Milliners Pvt Ltd Jobs September 2023
Jumeirah Dar Al Masyaf. In addition, there’s seven exclusive Malakiya Villas, over 50 world-class restaurants and bars, a traditional souk, 3km of waterways with abras, a leading conference and banqueting centre, 2km of private beach, the award-winning Talise Spa and the Talise Fitness health club.
Apply Also: Category Manager Jobs In Dubai | Transmed
- Reports for duty punctually wearing the correct uniform and name badge at all times.
- Provides courteous and professional service at all times.
- Liaises and cooperate with front office to ensure all areas are ready as per the needs of the department.
- Liaises with banqueting and the food and beverage department to ensure all areas are ready as per the needs of the department.
- Is constantly aware of the room status to obtain maximum vacant rooms for sale.
- Liaise and cooperate with the engineering department for all maintenance repairs to be done in the various areas.
- Completes daily checks of all guest rooms on allocated section and report discrepancies found.
- Read, write & speaks English at a Jumeirah level 3.
- Education – High School diploma.
- 2 years experience working with 5-star hotel in Housekeeping as a room attendant.
- Guest interaction experience.
- Familiar with the chemicals and equipment used in Housekeeping.
- 2 years experience working with 5-star hotel in Housekeeping.
For More Jobs
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.