Technical Assistant Jobs in Dubai UAE 2023 | Chelsy International
For More Top Organization Jobs Click Here
We are looking for an experienced Technical Assistant to take overall responsibility for film and television show production:/
- Carry out the planned and reactive maintenance of storage tanks, sanitary ware, fixtures and fittings (taps, showers, thermostatic mixer valves, cisterns and others) domestic hot and cold-water system, pipework, drainage system, water treatment systems and other mechanical systems including water based fire-fighting systems
- Monitor, top-up, flush, adjust, rectify and /or repair water treatment systems, domestic hot and cold-water systems and maintain and update records on a daily basis
- Assist in monitoring water consumption, collation of consumption figures, and update records as required
- To integrate and communicate effectively with other trade staff (Electrical, Mechanical and Civil) as required
- Minimum 3-years’ experience in a building services and/or facilities management environment
- Must hold relevant and recognized qualifications in the discipline, or equivalent.
- Proficient and able to demonstrate a complete understanding of Plumbing and Mechanical systems throughout.