Technical Trainer Jobs In Dubai 2023 | Al-Futtaim
For More Top Organization Jobs Click Here
- Complete on-going self-assessment of training programmes content and delivery, to promote continuous associate and business improvement.
- Support the Co-ordination and monitoring of all distributor training, to ensure Brand and distributor compliance, with the execution of structured action plans.
- Identify and monitor business KPIs that can be improved or supported with focused training and build the resources to drive the KPIs
- Ensure Health, Safety & Environment (HSE) management system requirements and SOPs are implemented in the area of responsibility.
- Follow emergency & evacuation procedures of the company.
- Participate in HSE incident investigation ensure corrective preventive actions are adequately taken and closed out.
- Ensure all training material is up to date and in line with modern repair methods and technology.
- Responsible for delivering and supporting all components of associate progress through to certification.
- Technical area applicable to the technical discipline (Passenger Cars)
- Adult learning or training and assessment certificate or equivalent
- Technical Training or Coaching role
- Automotive Industry Experience
- Proficient to Master Technician Level or industry equivalent
- Customer Facing Role Experience
Benefits of Vacancies At Albaddad Capital Group
Vacancies At Albaddad Capital Group recognizes the importance of employee satisfaction and well-being. You will be provided with these benefits they include:
- Competitive salary packages
- Health and dental insurance coverage
- Retirement plans and savings options
- Employee discounts on company products
- Professional development opportunities
- Employee recognition programs
- Work-life balance initiatives
- Collaborative and supportive work culture