American University of Ras Al Khaimah
Job: Full Time
Location: Ras Al Khaimah, UAE
To support the mission of AURAK through the incorporation of current trends and practices that ensure the integrity, accuracy and security of all academic records and the provision of effective and efficient administrative and operational functions and quality service in the Registrar’s Office. The University Registrar is responsible for the overall management and supervision of the administrative and operational functions of the unit and the provision of quality services to current and past students, faculty and staff whose job functions relate to this area of operation, as well as to federal agencies as stipulated in established regulations.
- Essential: Bachelor’s degree in Education, Business Management or any other relevant field.
- Desirable: Master’s degree in aforementioned fields is preferable.
- Knowledge of UAE Ministry of Education/Commission for Academic Accreditation (CAA) standards for institutional and program accreditation;
- Knowledge of USA system of transcription and registration;
- Experience supervising strategic operations of a Registrar’s Office that meet modern day trends, quality assurance, institutional effectiveness and accreditation standards;