Tendering Engineer Intern – O&G Service Siemens Energy
How You’ll Make An Impact
- Support after-market sales activities for Industrial range of Siemens Energy Turbomachinery, installed at various customer sites in region Middle East
- Support Tendering team with timely and accurate preparation of quotes, bid calculations, order handovers etc for spare parts and other standard service business
- Liaise with Account Managers in the region, Product Competence Centers across the globe, commercial and support functions as necessary for bid related activities
- Support marketing activities through follow- ups & clarifications with external customers
- Liaise with Order Execution Team on hand over of received orders
- Create, update and maintain data in applications and internal shared drives
- Generate periodic bid-related reports for management
What You Bring
- Readiness to assume comprehensive areas of responsibility, with high degree of own initiative and responsible decision taking.
- Competent to work well with IT tools and high level of proficiency in MS Office applications
- Commercial acumen to understand, create and review cost-price calculations
- Technical/ Engineering background desirable
- Due to involvement of numerous groups and departments and the related communication needs, an efficient coordination, organization and prioritization is required in order to assure that results are accomplished according to appropriate time, cost and quality. Furthermore, this concurrence of diverse backgrounds and interests requires efficient team working, integration and convincing skills and taking ownership proactively.
- The international environment requires expert skills in spoken and written English language and ability to work in a multi-cultural team
Who is Siemens Energy?
At Siemens Energy, we are more than just an energy technology company. We meet the growing energy demand across 90+ countries while ensuring our climate is protected. With more than 92,000 dedicated employees, we not only generate electricity for over 16% of the global community, but we’re also using our technology to help protect people and the environment.
Our global team is committed to making sustainable, reliable, and affordable energy a reality by pushing the boundaries of what is possible. We uphold a 150-year legacy of innovation that encourages our search for people who will support our focus on decarbonization, new technologies, and energy transformation.
Our Commitment to Diversity
Lucky for us, we are not all the same. Through diversity we generate power. We run on inclusion and our combined creative energy is fueled by over 130 nationalities. Siemens Energy celebrates character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability. We energize society, all of society, and we do not discriminate based on our differences.