- Mechanical Engineer
- 2-5 years experience in Fire fighting System Testing & Commissioning.
- Complete understanding of NFPA and other codes regarding Testing and Commissioning requirements for Fire Protection Systems, Fire Alarm Panels, devices, equipment, and other related Fire Life Safety requirements.
- Mechanical Engineer skilled in Mechanical,- Fire fighting system installation, testing and commissioning.
- Supervision of Manpower During Installation & Testing Activities.
- Testing & Commissioning the Devices.
- Making improvements to, and offering advice about, operational procedures.
- Scheduling and coordinating work to tight deadlines.
- Ensuring that equipment works to its specification.
- To identify system conditions that are abnormal, to determine their cause, and to recommend corrective actions.
To apply for this job please visit bit.ly.