For More Top Organization Jobs Click Here
Maintain, drive, supervise and implement robust technical standards, systems and processes. Influence technology strategies and decisions with a high-level of expertise and knowledge. Provide direction and support to ensure compliance with relevant legislative specifications and standards.
- Reviews and approves the functional and technical specifications
- Plans the capacity for the software development teams
- Ensures adherence to development, PMO and IT service management standards.
- Assessing technology capacity to meet the future needs of the organization and recommending new applications and new configurations
- Ensuring the optimal balance between the development of new systems and leveraging existing systems
- Bachelor’s Degree in information technology, computer science, computer engineering from a recognized university
- 13+ years of Information Technology experience
- 5+ years of relevant working experience.
- Working experience in one or more of technology specific functions: AI & Enterprise Application, SAP ERP, Oracle ERP or smart service & mobility)
- Excellent knowledge in software quality control and assurance practices and tools
Benefits of Vacancies At Albaddad Capital Group
Vacancies At Albaddad Capital Group recognizes the importance of employee satisfaction and well-being. You will be provided with these benefits they include:
- Competitive salary packages
- Health and dental insurance coverage
- Retirement plans and savings options
- Employee discounts on company products
- Professional development opportunities
- Employee recognition programs
- Work-life balance initiatives
- Collaborative and supportive work culture