Workshop Interiors Mechanic B Jobs in Dubai | flydubai Careers
For More Top Organization Jobs Click Here
Completion and certification of scheduled and un-scheduled maintenance to cabin interior furnishings within flydubai Interiors Bay, to include carpet edging and installation on flydubai fleet.
- To ensure that all maintenance within flydubai workshops is carried out in accordance with flydubai and regulatory requirements. This will be achieved by making full use of the resources made available by flydubai and in keeping up to date with latest issues of all forms of support documentation.
- Completion of Workshop Work Packages as allocated. To ensure that all Work Packages are completed thoroughly and the relevant AMOS entries are recorded.
- Raising Parts Requests for Component repairs as required.
- Assisting with overtime requirements as requested. This will include both voluntary and rostered overtime totaling up to 50 hours per calendar month
- Demonstrated experience in an Interiors Workshop environment.
- Demonstrated 5+ Years’ experience within an Interiors repair environment.