- Full Time
- Dubai UAE
- 7500 AED / Month
For More Top Organization Jobs Click Here
An Accountant helps businesses make critical financial decisions by collecting, tracking, and correcting the company’s finances. They are responsible for financial audits, reconciling bank statements, and ensuring financial records are accurate throughout the year.
- Accurate and timely recording of all cheques received into the PDC module
- Daily processing of customer payments on Yardi and depositing cheques in a timely manner into the bank.
- Verification of payments made through bank transfers.
- Ensure cash receipts are accurately applied to customer accounts in a timely manner
- Reconciliation of the bank statement on a daily basis against all deposited cheques
- Knowledge of accounts receivable
- Knowledge of office administration and procedures
- Knowledge of general bookkeeping procedures
- Proficient in relevant computer applications, YARDI & Excel proficiency is a must
To apply for this job please visit informer.pk.