Accountant Jobs in Dubai 2022 | Systra UAE Jobs Vacancies
In this role you will manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements. Report on the company’s financial health and liquidity. Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary and comply with financial policies and regulations.
- Manage accounting transactions
- Prepare budget forecasts
- Publish financial statements in time
- Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable
- Ensure timely bank payments
- Audit financial transactions and documents
- BSc in Accounting, Finance or relevant degree
- Minimum one satisfactory experience in Accounting field
- Good knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures, including the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skill
SYSTRA is a multinational engineering and consulting group in the mobility sector, whose fields of activity include rail and public transport. In 2019, it employed a staff of about 7,300 people, and is a limited company which shareholders include French national railway company SNCF, RATP, and various banks.