Accounting Supervisor Jobs in Dubai | Waldorf Astoria Careers
For More Top Organization Jobs Click Here
The Accounting Supervisor at the Waldorf Astoria Dubai International Financial Centre will support all activities performed by the hotel’s Finance Controller, to include but not limited to, understanding financial performance, ensuring timely and accurate financial reporting and month-end closing activities, reviewing monthly financial statements in accordance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP), Uniform System of Accounts and Hilton policies and procedures.
- Supervise, manage and maintain the books of the hotel(s) on a daily basis
- Responsible for the accuracy and completeness of all transactions to the various accounts and ensure that they are properly recorded in the books on a timely basis and in the correct period
- Ensure that all balance sheet transactions are accounted for, documented and properly and timely reconciled
- Assist in the completion of forecasts and budgets as instructed
- Ability to analyze large volume of complex financial information from many sources and create reports, forecasts, and projections
- Strong problem solving skills, including ability to effectively address any issue in collaboration with others as appropriate
- Ability to help develop problem solving skills among direct reports and other team members as appropriate
- Proficient in MS Excel, Word and Outlook with the ability to quickly learn new programs when required
To apply for this job please visit jobs.hilton.com.