1- Airport Services Duty Officer
Job: Full Time
Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
In this role, you will supervise and control flight-handling activities such as flight editing, check-in, transfers and boarding, in order to ensure a high service standard. You will achieve optimum customer satisfaction and on-time department of flights.
- Ensuring that passenger and aircraft handling practices conform to the safety and security standards.
- Ensuring that all QR aircraft handling standards are met on a shift basis.
- Managing and controlling manpower on the shift, in order to optimize utilization and to maintain staff morale and discipline.
- Resolving customer problems and complaints while on duty and working with all departments including Customer.
- Relevant College or University qualification.
- Minimum 4 years of relevant experience in an airline or reputed Ground Handling Operations at supervisory level.
- Able to perform duties under pressure whilst maintaining the highest levels of customer service standards.
- Good understanding of conditions of carriage, International Civil Aviation Safety and Security procedures.
To apply for this job please visit careers.qatarairways.com.