The Emirates Group
1- Applications & Infrastructure Partner – Learning & Talent
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
In this role you will work along side our Learning and Talent team and support in executing the Emirates Group digital learning applications and infrastructure strategy through analysing and modifying existing software as well as designing, constructing and testing end-user applications through software programming languages that enables our employees access on-demand learning solutions.
- Responsible for the end to end scope, design and build of digital platforms and applications.
- Ensure all applications and platform solutions create an accessible, seamless and holistic user experience.
- Work closely with the Digital Experience Production Team to ensure complete alignment of learning solutions with platform capabilities, offering a smooth and effective service to the business.
- Maintain an active awareness of applications and digital platform activities across the broader business, collaborating with IT, partner providers and vendors to ensure alignment and integration.
- Human Resources.Training : 5+ Years
- Degree or Honours (12+3 or equivalent)
- Minimum Bachelor level qualification with 5+ years progressive experience in a digital learning role with at least three years of developing applications & working with digital learning platforms with broad experience in web designing, programming and SQL.