Intelligent Business Technologies LLC
Assistant Operations Manager Jobs In Dubai | Assistant Operations Manager
- Manage day to day contact center & BPO operations.
- Hiring, training, coaching, and leading teams as they provide support for customers.
- Plan staffing based on call volume trends. Makes corrections if needed.
- Handle multiple projects in fast paced environment.
- Build review decks & lead meetings with internal or external stakeholders.
- Build strong relationship with internal & external stakeholders.
- Ensuring that all client issues are resolved in a timely manner and that clients are satisfied with the service they receive.
- Build strong team culture. Keep team members motivated.
- Lead meetings with team members to discuss team performance and work plans for upcoming months.
- Monitoring employee performance to ensure that they are meeting goals and upholding company standards.
- Bilingual (Arabic & English)
- Graduate from any stream.
- Strong spoken & written communication skills.
- Decisiveness and attention to detail.
- Proficiency with the necessary technology, including computers, software applications, phone systems, etc.
- Minimum 2 – 3 years of working experience in similar roles.
To apply for this job please visit www.bayt.com.