Associate Director Jobs In Dubai | SNC-Lavalin
We create sustainable solutions that connect people, data and technology to design, deliver and operate the most complex projects. With offices around the world, we connect people, technology and data to shape the future of our industry and the world around us and because we cover everything from blueprint to delivery, across the entire lifespan of a project, you can count on us for a client experience that is smoother, smarter and more efficient. At Atkins, we’re not just embracing change – we’re driving it.
- A competitive salary
- Transportation allowance
- Medical and life insurance cover
- 22 calendar days annual leave
- Company gratuity scheme
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Annual flight allowance to point of origin
- Employee Assistance Programme – 24 hour free advice on financial, legal and family care specialists and also access to personal health, fitness and nutrition consultants
- Bachelor’s degree in Fire Protection Engineering from a recognized University; Master’s degree preferred.
- 20+ years’ experience including mega projects
- The ability to think laterally and possess a sound understanding of engineering principles. Ideal candidates will be able to demonstrate strong interpersonal skills and will be able to build and develop relationships, both internally and externally.
- Exceptional leadership and project management skills. Previous experience of leading multi-disciplinary design teams and responsibilities for budgets and programming
- Strong knowledge of relevant building codes and regulations.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in industry-standard design software and tools.
- Demonstrated ability to innovate and drive design excellence.
To apply for this job please visit www.energyjobline.com.