Senior Urban Data Analyst Jobs In Dubai | AECOM Energy
We will give you the flexibility you need to do your best work with hybrid work options. Whether you’re working from an AECOM office, remote location or at a client site, you will be working in a dynamic environment where your integrity, entrepreneurial spirit and pioneering mindset are championed. You will help us foster a culture of equity, diversity and inclusion – a safe and respectful workplace, where we invite everyone to bring their whole selves to work using their unique talents, backgrounds and expertise to create transformational outcomes for our clients. We will encourage you to grow and develop your career with us through our technical and professional development programs and diverse career opportunities. We believe in leadership at all levels.
- Work closely with Director – Urbanism +Planning to grow AECOM ME’s capabilities in incorporating urban data analytics and other related technologies in existing workflows of project delivery
- Develop mathematical and statistical models to analyse data in a data science context, which can be applied to urban planning & design projects
- Interpret data and report conclusions from conducted analysis to support the statistical evaluations, which can help support and improve decision-making for urban planning & design projects
- Condense and encapsulate data characteristics, making it easier to identify risks, analyse trends, and drive effective decision-making, present findings and data insights in creative ways to facilitate the understanding of data across a range of technical and non-technical audiences.
- Generate data visualisation, reports, converts or transfers data using GIS software and scripting languages.
- A minimum of six years of experience in either public sector or private, ideally in the field of urban design and planning in applied
- Experience in three or more of the following areas (required):Spatial Analysis using ArcGIS or QGISData Visualization
- Understanding of FIWARECommand of Software Architecture (Micro Service Architecture, APIS, OGC Services etc.)Generative Massing & Simulation Analysis
- Experience working with urban tech service providers, IoT devices, or application development technology alliances is advantageous
- Experience in collaborating with clients, internal teams, and engineering disciplines on high-profile international urban development projects
- Prior experience in successfully managing a small team
To apply for this job please visit www.energyjobline.com.