Cost Controller Jobs In Dubai UAE 2023 | Accor Hotel
For More Top Organization Jobs Click Here
A Cost Controller manages the project costs. Cost Controllers’ tasks include developing, controlling, planning, and forecasting the project’s budget. They make sure that projects are completed within the approved budget and minimize the deflection from it.
- Develop and maintain a system of financial internal controls
- Manage closing of books and preparation of Cost Control Reports as company standards
- Analyze and interpret financial reports, identify trends and make recommendations where necessary
- Review and evaluate efficiency of operational Food & Beverage Brands and Kitchens by developing a system of standard costing for menu items
- Bachelors degree equivalent in Accounting or Finance
- Minimum 2 years in hotel or restaurants with at least two years of an equivalent combination of education and work-related experience
- Knowledge of Micros and Oracle is a MUST
To apply for this job please visit www.careerjet.ae.