Marketing Manager Jobs In Dubai UAE 2023 | Caliberly
For More Top Organization Jobs Click Here
If you live and breathe marketing, we need to talk. We’re looking for a flexible and versatile marketer who will be responsible for the growth of our inbound sales channels Marketing manager responsibilities include tracking and analyzing the performance of advertising campaigns, managing the marketing budget and ensuring that all marketing material is in line with our brand identity. To be successful in this role, you should have hands-on experience with web analytics tools and be able to turn creative ideas into effective advertising projects.
- Designing, managing, and deploying successful marketing campaigns and owning their implementation from ideation to execution.
- Manage the company’s presence on social media platforms and direct social media engagement strategy.
- Oversee the production of content that drives traffic to an organizations website and social media channels.
- Event planning, design, and production while managing all project delivery elements within time and budget limits.
- Performing market research, surveys, and market-related analysis.
- Manage budgets for marketing campaigns, measuring performance and ROI.
- Review advertising material for print and digital media.
- Strong command of English
- An ability to demonstrate financial acumen and commercial relevance of ROI
- Experience in planning and setting up strategies.
- A high degree of creativity to find new, compelling ways to reach and communicate with consumers
- Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in online/offline marketing and measurement.
- Experience: 5+ years experience, preferably within FMCG or the retail industry.
- Degree: Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Marketing / Communication / PR/ Business
- Driving License: UAE Driving license
To apply for this job please visit www.careerjet.ae.