Customer Implementation Manager Jobs In Dubai 2023 | Maersk
For More Top Organization Jobs Click Here
- Prepare and drive the overall implementation project plan across all geographies and functions, including operations, IT, HR and finance.
- Provide clear visibility of project status to internal and external stakeholders by establishing project milestones, go/no-go stage gates, and operational readiness criteria. Track the progress against these and escalate issues and delays in a timely manner.
- Set expectations and confirm agreements with internal and external stakeholders.
- Manage risks rigorously from sales opportunity to stable operation to ensure sustainable profitability and preventing of “cure” situations.
- Remove roadblocks and impediments to meet timelines and customer requirements.
- Proactively manage delivery of other involved parties (IT, operational suppliers, etc).
- Establish and evaluate the success criteria for the project and adjust solutions and timelines as needed throughout the implementation.
- Successfully “close” implementations based on mutually defined criteria between Maersk and the client (external) and Implementation and operations (internal).
- Stakeholder Management
- Strong data analytical skills
- Ability of influence without authority
- Ability to communicate clearly and set focus/direction
- Keen eye for process improvement
- Indepth understanding of CIM methodology & functional expectations
Benefits of Vacancies At Albaddad Capital Group
Vacancies At Albaddad Capital Group recognizes the importance of employee satisfaction and well-being. You will be provided with these benefits they include:
- Competitive salary packages
- Health and dental insurance coverage
- Retirement plans and savings options
- Employee discounts on company products
- Professional development opportunities
- Employee recognition programs
- Work-life balance initiatives
- Collaborative and supportive work culture