Tata International Limited
Customer Service Executive Jobs In Dubai | Tata International Limited
Provides excellent service to customers, suppliers, and internal departments by closely monitoring each order to avoid costly errors and provide minimum disruption from initial order to delivery. And prepare all shipping and banking documents for bank submission.
- Process and follow-up orders from beginning to end monitoring closely, anticipating and resolving potential issues with customers and suppliers.
- I’d like you to please develop relationships with customers and suppliers responding to their questions efficiently and courteously.
- Work with the India Operations team to ensure customer and supplier contracts are aligned, with no major discrepancies. Address, resolve, and identify discrepancies with the necessary person or entity.
- Prepare shipping/banking documents in conformity with L/Cs and Sales Contracts
- Perform checking on suppliers’ documents.
- Follow-up with banks to ensure documents are properly handled.
- Monitor inventory and alert traders and management of the aging inventory.
- Create and follow a detailed Checklist for every incoming vessel to each port.
- Communication with shipping agents via email and telephone as needed.
- Assist record keeping in CRM (customer/supplier feedback, inquiries, etc.).
- Manage Arrival Notices/Delivery orders to customers, stevedores, warehouses, and truckers.
For More Jobs
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.