Hewlett Packard Enterprise
Hewlett Packard Enterprise advances the way people live and work. We bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers make their mark on the world.
We’re solving the world’s most complex challenges, and our people are at the forefront of progress. In a Sales role at HPE, you’ll play a part in building the future – one big idea at a time. You’ll be selling HPE products, services, software, or solutions to customers, both directly and indirectly. Working at HPE, you’ll have the resources to develop your talent and creativity. Are you ready to unleash your potential
- Recognized as an authority within the company in a specific solution domain. Applies market intelligence and thought leadership to translate the functional view into a technical view, enhance proposed solutions, and drives opportunity/ demand generation for solution area(s)
- Participates in deep-dive discussions and establishes the company as a trusted solution partner by engaging with executive level customers to showcase solutions designed to combat business challenges while meeting financial metrics and demonstrating customer growth opportunities.
- Drives collaboration among internal account teams and engages the full portfolio of partners to build effective solution strategies for customer’s technical and business challenges that improve the company’s share of wallet.
- Identifies risks while migrating legacy IT systems to transformational solutions. Recommends solutions that maximize customer profitability, and able to articulate impacts on governance, business processes, and/or security.
- Contributes to the industry for specific domain with an active presence in conferences, social media, business events, etc. Monitors the changing competitive landscape and determines potential implications for customer environments. Demonstrates the company’s value proposition with a full suite of offerings and global support coverage.
- Guides new solution architects by defining conceptual designs, detailed technical depictions, and degree of customization required which are essential for solution development.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or from technical university.
- Master’s or advanced degree in technology preferred.
- 12+ years of experience in technology industry with focus on technical consulting and solution selling.
- Unique mastery of technical skills in the assigned solution set and recognized as an authority with leading edge and emerging technologies.
- In-depth knowledge of company offerings, strategic initiatives, current trends, competitor products and strategies within the assigned solution set.
- Excellent project management skills or experience with advanced analytical and problem solving skills, including appropriate due diligence.
- Mastery in executive written and verbal communication skills with ability to communicate in English and local languages.
- Deep business and financial acumen and the ability to understand customer key performance indicators (KPIs) and engage in strategic financial conversations.
- Has successfully completed knowledge-based as well as one or more experienced-based industry certifications.
- History of innovation and technical leadership, white paper publications
- Demonstrates outstanding consultative selling techniques, including active listening, framing, white boarding, storytelling etc.
- Deep knowledge of different types of partners and products, relevant to assigned solution set, understanding of company regional ‘Go to Market’ strategy.
- Knowledge of company business and technical tools and standard CRM systems and tools
- Adept at using social media, blogging, and related information sharing technologies
- Experience participating in solution configurations/ overall architecture design and the creation and positioning of PoCs to meet customer requirements.
To apply for this job please visit www.careerjet.ae.