Customer Success Manager Jobs In Dubai UAE | Hilton
For More Top Organization Jobs Click Here
We empower passionate problem-solvers to collaborate, innovate and do their best work. That’s why we’re on the Forbes Cloud 100 list and a Great Place to Work accredited company. And we’re just getting started. We’re building diverse and inclusive teams around the world – because that’s how we create even better experiences for our merchants and our partners. And we need your help. Join us to build the digital economy of tomorrow.
- Grow a portfolio of existing enterprise merchants by identifying expansion opportunities, cross/upselling Checkout’s value add services.
- Crafting merchant specific account development plans
- Building high touch, consultative and positive relationships with our merchants through regular and open communications
- Delivering expertise, education, and guidance to merchants as they craft and complete a comprehensive, global payments strategy.
- Price negotiation by working closely with Pricing Team to determine the best outcome for Checkout and merchant
- Tracking merchant project deliverables and ensure merchant activities are updated within SalesForce
- Understanding the intricacies of our products, services and partner networks thoroughly to leverage as needed to meet our merchants’ needs
- Collaborating with various teams (e.g. Sales, Legal, Integration, Support) across the company to ensure an outstanding merchant experience
- Drive a culture of cross-team learning and to improve communication and knowledge sharing and act as a point of escalation for your team to remove roadblocks and reduce complexity
- 5+ years’ experience in a B2B Account Management, Relationship Management or Customer Success role in the FinTech and/or Payments industry
- A strategic problem solver with excellent project management skills
- Good knowledge of today’s major e commerce and payments technologies, players and major future trends
- Customer driven and able to establish robust relationship with assigned customer base
- Multifaceted approach adapting to changing requirements with the ability to balance multiple opportunities concurrently
- Fluent in English, Arabic is advantageous