Executive – IT Audit Jobs in Dubai | NBF Bank Jobs in UAE
1- Executive – IT Audit – Hiring Urgently
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
To direct a highly effective IT Audit service for the management and staff of the Bank and thus facilitate the IA function’s mission “To be recognised by all stakeholders in the Bank as a professional business partner delivering a world class internal audit service.”
- Direct, plan, manage and execute the day-to-day implementation of the Annual Audit plan for IT Audits across the bank to ensure completion of the plan as approved by the Audit Committee.
- Manage audit work to ensure that it is performed in accordance with the standards laid out by the Institute of Internal Auditors and the bank’s audit methodology and standards.
- Advisor to the Vendor Management Group which reviews, negotiates with, selects and approves vendors for major projects and purchases in the Bank.
- Administer the NBF Project Office to ensure Bank projects are following, and are in compliance with, the Project Management Methodology (PMM) approved in 2011.
- CISA (Mandatory) or equivalent; CISSP, CISM, CPA, CA (Preferred)
- 10-12 years experience in banking / financial services industry of which minimum 8 years in auditing banking business and IT technical installations, databases, network and IT security.