Arab Monetary Fund
Financial Sector Specialist Jobs In Abu Dhabi | Arab Monetary Fund
Arab Monetary Fund is a regional Arab financial institution based in Abu Dhabi, with the mission to lay the monetary foundation of Arab economic integration and to accelerate the process of economic development of its member countries. In this context, the AMF supports banking and financial sector development in the Arab States and provide assistance towards its integrity and efficiency. Moreover, the AMF carries out and acts as a technical secretariat for the Council of Arab Ministers of Finance, the Council of Arab Central Banks and Monetary Authorities’ Governors as well as for its sub-committees and task forces.
- Contribute to the implementation of the AMF’s strategy in relation to financial sector development programs and initiatives, including promoting Fintech ecosystem and enhancing digital financial services in Arab countries.
- Support the implementation and follow-up activities of the initiatives in the Arab countries focusing on enhancing Fintech digital financial services and digital economy.
- Contribute to formulate technical assistance programs to the Arab countries in developing their financial and banking sector with focus on Fintech and digital financial infrastructure.
- Contribute to the implementation of various programs and activities related to fostering Fintech ecosystem in Arab countries, jointly conducted with IFIs.
Apply Also Product Manager Jobs In Ajman | DoubleCloud
- Arab Country’s citizen.
- A doctorate degree from a recognized university in the fields of economics or finance.
- Relevant experience in similar fields of work of 5 years in related regulatory & supervisory authorities such as central banks, relevant financial institutions, or regional and international financial institutions.
- Comprehensive knowledge of international principles / guidelines and papers issued by the relevant standard setters such as BIS, IMF, WG, FSB, Basel Committee, FSI, IFSB.
- Deep knowledge of concepts related to Fintech such as digital transformation, digital ID and eKYC & CDD, digital payments systems, digital financial services, Distributed Ledger Technologies (DLT), Artificial Intelligence, and cyber resilience.
- Deep knowledge of Fintech standards and related financial legislations around the world.
- Deep knowledge of risks related to Fintech activities, and hoe to mitigate those risks.
- Comprehensive knowledge of financial, banking, and digital financial infrastructure legislations in Arab countries.
For More Jobs
To apply for this job please visit www.bayt.com.