Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group
Fire Life Health & Safety Manager Jobs In Dubai | Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group
- Assist in regular inspection of all areas where food is served & prepared & monitors that HACCP guidelines are followed
- To perform any other duties and responsibilities as required by the Director of Engineering or management as and when required.
Apply Also: Mentor Side Hustle Jobs In Ajman | MenteeGuru
- It is part of your role to understand and disseminate/communicate all corporate and hotel policies and standard operating procedures to the colleagues.
- MOHG Code of Conduct requires that all business activities and business decisions comply with the general law, with all rules, regulations, and other requirements.
- It is part of your strategy to fully understand and support in all aspects the Mandarin Oriental, Dubai Engineering Department Strategic Policy.
- It is part of your role and your responsibility to fully support all learning and development activities.
- Develop and execute health and safety plans in the workplace according to legal guidelines and MOHG FLSHSSE guidelines.
- Prepare and enforce policies to establish a culture of health and safety.
- Evaluate practises, procedures and facilities to assess risk and adherence to the law.
- Conduct training and presentation for health and safety matters and accident prevention.
- Monitor compliance to policies and laws by inspecting employees and operations.
- Inspect equipment and machinery to observe possible unsafe conditions.
- Investigate accidents or incidents to discover causes.
For More Jobs
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.