Senior Programme Manager Jobs In Dubai | UNOPS
Under the supervision of the Senior Portfolio Manager and in coordination with the Senior Programme Manager of the EU-UN Global Terrorism Threats Facility, the Senior Programme Manager [Human Rights Advisor] will be expected to perform various activities including:
- Provide advice to the Facility Staff in the implementation of the United Nations Human Rights Due Diligence Policy (HRDDP);
- Perform Human Rights Due Diligence Policy (HRDDP) risk assessments in requesting Member States and propose mitigation measures if needed;
- Participate and advise to the assessments of human rights impact in project activities;
- Review and conduct Human Rights analysis of relevant legal frameworks and policy documentations of requesting Member States and provide technical advice to improve compliance with international human rights, humanitarian and refugee law;
Apply Also: Barista Jobs in Dubai | Starbucks Careers
- Deliver or support the delivery of capacity building activities in the field of Human Rights and counter-terrorism (CT) and prevention and countering of violent extremism (P/CVE)
- Provide technical advice to governmental officials from requesting Member States to improve compliance with international human rights, humanitarian and refugee law of their CT and P/CVE activities;
- Contribute to, when requested by Member States, the development of national capacities to conduct human rights impact assessment and analysis, to cover all phases of activities from design to monitoring and evaluation.
For More Jobs
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.