Food & Hospitality Manager Jobs In Dubai 2023 | Al-Futtaim
Hospitality managers are responsible for managing hospitality staff and ensuring that the day-to-day operations of the company’s hospitality department run smoothly. Their duties include training new personnel, evaluating the quality of services, and ensuring that customer satisfaction levels remain high.
To be successfully considered for this role, you must be educated with extensive technical knowledge and related certifications in Food and Hygiene, 6+ years of retail/F&B sales experience. You should be able to multitask, effective on planning and controlling as the job requires management of café, food and take away, confident, helpful and polite and has an ability to liaise with multiple stake holders including senior leaders of the division.
Benefits of Vacancies At Albaddad Capital Group
Vacancies At Albaddad Capital Group recognizes the importance of employee satisfaction and well-being. You will be provided with these benefits they include:
- Competitive salary packages
- Health and dental insurance coverage
- Retirement plans and savings options
- Employee discounts on company products
- Professional development opportunities
- Employee recognition programs
- Work-life balance initiatives
- Collaborative and supportive work culture