Nathan & Nathan
Freight Operator – Dry Bulk Jobs In Dubai | Nathan & Nathan
About the job
Our client is a vegetable bulk commodity trader and sea vessel logistics operator and owner. We procure our commodities (corn, soybeans, wheat, barley, etc..) from world-wide origins such as Latin America, North America, Europe, and Asia.
- The position as an operator will cover all post-fix responsibilities for the vessel’s performance in a safe and efficient manner on a day-to-day basis.(TC and VC)
- Execute and Handle Shipments for various types of grain commodities, such as wheat, corn, soybeans, and others.
- Ensure that all CPs are executed correctly, in compliance with regulatory requirements and as per the CP terms and Conditions
- Coordinate the logistics with our internal departments on the commercial aspects as well as on a more practical level with the master of the vessel.
- Hold post-fix communication with owners.
- Coordinate with various service providers such as agents, owners, bunker suppliers, and weather routing companies, amongst others that will be involved in each vessel’s voyage.
Documentation and Compliance:
- Ensure that all trade-related documentation, including invoices, bills of lading, Phytosanitary certificates, and other important documents, are accurately prepared and issued.
- Stay informed about relevant regulations and compliance requirements at the origin and destination. Documents at load port to be issued keeping in view of that.
- Adaptability and Problem-Solving is a very important attitude that is necessary
- Communication Skills within the team and with colleagues and with all counterparties
- Reporting efficiency and process management of a very high standard.
- Ability to learn and upskill
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.